AIM
hy8r1d3x

Mechanical Assassin Mechanical Assassin

Nice

The guy below already said everything i wanted to so yeah what he said.

Wheat Germ Pizza Wheat Germ Pizza

F@!K my Job

I wouldnt take that shit man screw the job i would tell you that im about to make you a special pizza and ill deliver it personaly just so i can shuv it up your ass!!! That guy had patience lol

1Dizmal1 responds:

there is no such thing as that hgotel so if you did then you wouldnt get anywhere xD

Karl! - Trailer Karl! - Trailer

Cool

well i cant see anything wrong really. Sgood! o ye meb a plot of some sort but i guess that was an intro so ye cant w8 looks cool!

Edd and Tom 1: Edd@OWNED Edd and Tom 1: Edd@OWNED

Awsome

Short but works man. make more!

TomSka responds:

K!

The point Preview The point Preview

Cant wait

Looks interesting. Cant wait to see whats actually going on. I like your style!

Null-Entity responds:

The full version is up its just to big to put on here, there are 2 links in my comment.

Van Helthing: volume 1 Van Helthing: volume 1

All i need now...

Is a fork!!!

The Human Snot The Human Snot

Man

That was pretty damn good nice work.

AURORA - episode 3 AURORA - episode 3

Cool

Well everything was good except for one thing but im still giving you a five. The text not fitting properly got irritating but bareable lol. A fight movie with a plot. Nice work.

naz-1 responds:

I never thought that parts of the text poking out would make it harder to read. I'll make the bubbles bigger then in future to make it easier for you.

Funeral of Hearts Funeral of Hearts

I thought that was pretty cool

Im not sure exactly what was going on there but it was wel drawn and well animated. Music was cool i thought it went well and yeah good lol 5.

Johnny Hash's Oil War Johnny Hash's Oil War

Well

I dont belive that is was an oil war. I think that bush took advantage of a situation to make a powerfull statement to the world. Tony blair agreed with that statement and i also agree to a certain extent. What they were saying was "we dont think twice u piss us of well be knocking on your door." and they got the message accross loud and clear. Sadam has had it coming for years and they probably thought that nobody would mind if sadam got his ass kicked cos hes an arsehole so they sent their message through someone who deserved to witness it. Ofcourse there are gonna be advantages for bush and blair but there would probably be recources in any country they went to war with and people would just blame bush and blair for wanting those resources to. Nobody seems to look at both sides of a story i agree that the war was wrong and they went without good reason. They said wmd but none have been found. I think all countrys have wmd's and they arent going to fucking put them out in the open are they. Blair also has a bit more sence than that. So there must have been some truth behind it. Anyway whatever happened happened for its reasons and you can agree or disagree or you can admit you dont understand or you dont know! simple as that.